Need for Speed
Premium
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

1 edit

[Connectivity] Down in Greenville NC (resolved)

Lost my connection, and modem is cycling here for the last 15-20 min or so, had to jump on my cell/verizon connection to post this.
--
What the heck is a GatorKram? »www.gatorkram.com

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
Winterville, NC
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

Re: [Connectivity] Down in Greenville NC

Looks like it went down earlier than I noticed. This is from my line monitor report here on the site.

Outage report as seen by new jersey USA ny-monitor.dslreports.com
--------------------------------------
DOWN 2013-02-14 00:13:45 - 2013-02-14 02:15:16 (121 minutes)

** You had 98.8% reachability during the period

Outage report as seen by san francisco USA 64.81.79.40
--------------------------------------
DOWN 2013-02-14 00:13:56 - 2013-02-14 02:15:16 (121 minutes)

** You had 98.8% reachability during the period
--

Chubbzie

@suddenlink.net

Yep, same issue here, sporadic drops and when the modem does get back online there is no channel bonding present.

Chubbzie

@nc.us
reply to gatorkram

After manually resetting the modem, channel bonding is operating properly.

Rebel
El Loco

join:2007-04-26
Greenville, NC
reply to gatorkram

Mine went out also starting at 12am this morning. Suddenlink had a scheduled maintenance for Greenville, NC this morning from 12am-6am. So that's the reason for the connection loss.

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
Winterville, NC
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

said by Rebel:

Mine went out also starting at 12am this morning. Suddenlink had a scheduled maintenance for Greenville, NC this morning from 12am-6am. So that's the reason for the connection loss.

Where do you find the info about the scheduled maint? I was looking all over the place trying to find some info, or a status page last night.
--

Rebel
El Loco

join:2007-04-26
Greenville, NC

I was playing a game on Xbox LIVE lastnight, and around 12am, I was kicked offline. I looked at my modem lights and they were flashing. So I unplugged my modem and router to see if maybe there was a problem with my modem or something, and after rebooting, the lights on my modem were still flashing. So I called the Suddenlink number, put all my info in, and there was a pre-recorded message saying that in Greenville, NC there is a scheduled maintenance tonight from 12am-6am this morning. So that's how I found out about the scheduled maintenance. Otherwise, If I didn't call I wouldn't had found out. I'm surprise there was no e-mail or notice sent out in Greenville, NC for the scheduled maintenance.

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
Winterville, NC
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

said by Rebel:

I was playing a game on Xbox LIVE lastnight, and around 12am, I was kicked offline. I looked at my modem lights and they were flashing. So I unplugged my modem and router to see if maybe there was a problem with my modem or something, and after rebooting, the lights on my modem were still flashing. So I called the Suddenlink number, put all my info in, and there was a pre-recorded message saying that in Greenville, NC there is a scheduled maintenance tonight from 12am-6am this morning. So that's how I found out about the scheduled maintenance. Otherwise, If I didn't call I wouldn't had found out. I'm surprise there was no e-mail or notice sent out in Greenville, NC for the scheduled maintenance.

I wish they had a website with this info on it. Who the heck calls?

Oh wait, you did, lol
--

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2

You're surprised they didn't notify you for scheduled maintenance.... did you bump your head?

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
Winterville, NC
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

said by moldypickle:

You're surprised they didn't notify you for scheduled maintenance.... did you bump your head?

They should go door to door
--