Yes, the 877 has 1 ADSL port but also 4 ethernet which I assigned seperate vlans to each port. One port set for DHCP and is connected to the modem. Regardless though, that is misleading as I directly connected laptop to modem and experience same issue.
First octets are 50.148.215.**/23. Sites I have issues with;
Now Youtube videos load nice and fast. But longer I am on site, more problems I experience.
And finally yes, in fact I had "ip tcp adjust-mss 1452" on that vlan which is assigned to port for modem. I did remove that but no change. One thing I did notice. If I for example stay on site and just do anything for some time, when I come back the issues are not present until after a few minutes. I have tried 3 different laptops, 1 w/ XP and others with Win 7. Again I need merely swap cables connect to other switch directly connected to DSL modem and problems go away.
Power Level: -7.3 dBmV
Signal to Noise Ratio: 37.6 dB
Channel 1: 49.0 dBmV