uniqs
share rss forum feed

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

[Rant] Zales Online

Bought a gift for my wife for V-day today from Zales.com. I made the purchase last Wednesday and their page said guaranteed delivery if you order by Thursday for Vday delivery. It also said in the email your account will not be charged until the item is shipped. They charged me last Friday. Check my order status no tracking number all week. Finally I get an email today that the item has been shipped and your credit card will be charged. Seriously? I was charged Friday. It does appear it was shipped about 2 days ago but it is still far from reaching my place by today probably. Unless a Fedex drives directly from their place to me to deliver it. I'm thinking about calling to return it? But I don't know either my wife might like the item. Zales.com you FAIL.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
kudos:2

Be certain you contact their customer service to submit a complaint. Posting here is not likely to get you any satisfaction beyond venting.
--
"Dance like the photo isn't being tagged; love like you've never been unfriended; and tweet like nobody is following."