spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

simisso

join:2013-02-14
Longueuil, QC

[TV] FibeTV - How to record on both receivers?

I got FibeTv last week. My two receivers are connected on a flat LAN through Cat6. For some reason, I can only record on one of the two receivers. On the second one I get a message like "Recording has not been activated" Do I have to call Bell? Can I do it myself?

Thanks,

Simisso

urbang33k

join:2010-02-13
Canada
kudos:1
well, my first step would be to just pull the power cord on the troubled receiver. wait a few seconds and plug it back in and let it boot up. once it has fully booted, wait another couple of minutes then try to record.

If that doesn't work, see my next post.....
--
Opinions and ideas expressed in my post are my own and in no way represent those of Bell Canada Enterprises, Bell Canada, Bell TV, Bell Internet, Bell Mobility, Bell Technical Solutions, Expertech, or any other partners under the BCE umbrella.

urbang33k

join:2010-02-13
Canada
kudos:1
reply to simisso
pull the power cords from both recievers and the sagemcom modem.

first boot up the modem. Wait for it to fully boot...... can you surf the internet on your pc? if yes go to next step.....

plug in the pvr first (2262). wait for it to fully boot. can stream a live station? can you record? if yes, go to next step......

plug in the second troubled receiver. can you stream a live station? can you record now? if not, call tech support.
--
Opinions and ideas expressed in my post are my own and in no way represent those of Bell Canada Enterprises, Bell Canada, Bell TV, Bell Internet, Bell Mobility, Bell Technical Solutions, Expertech, or any other partners under the BCE umbrella.