share rss forum feed

More Fiber
Premium,MVM
join:2005-09-26
West Chester, PA
kudos:32
reply to mjohnson5113

Re: Just changed to 50/25 not getting it... 3 weeks later

You should have known up front that VZ does not support third party routers. Your initial course of action should have been to put the Actiontec back in place before calling VZ the first time. The wasted calls are no one's fault but your own.

Now that you have the Actiontec back in place, you should be able to get VZ to resolve the issue.
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

mjohnson5113

join:2013-02-13
Midlothian, VA
More Fiber - apparently you did not fully read my post. If you notice, not until about 3/4ths of the way down have we even gotten to the point where they could start troubleshooting the actual connection. They never actually went through the process of changing my connection as something has gone wrong. If you read my post you will see where I mentioned that I have temporarily connected the actiontec router so they could troubleshoot (which of course they could not fix), so as a matter of fact I didn't waste any time because when they mentioned my third part router I was at work, and not able to troubleshoot anyhow - I was simply following up on a ticket from the previous night. Thanks