spc
uniqs

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman to I AM

to I AM

Re: [NFL] Tebow: No future. The lastest info.

said by I AM:

said by Draiman:

said by Rook008:

I hope he gets to play somewhere in the NFL.
He's not a great (or even very good) QB or anything, but after being screwed by the Jets, I think he should get a shot at playing.

He doesn't deserve any sympathy for sucking. The Jets gave him what he deserved and nothing more. If he could play the Jets would have used him. The Jets bare no responsibility for exposing him.

Not sure what they exposed. They didn't get him on the field enough to prove or disprove anything.

Preseason is a often the only time for them to show their stuff. If they can't impress the coaches they sit for the season or get cut. You have to EARN field time in the NFL. That starts with preseason field time.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

I don't remember Brady, Manning, Brees having to show anything in Preseason. (I'm not saying Tebow is anyone of those or EVEN close)

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to Draiman

to Draiman
said by Draiman:

Preseason is a often the only time for them to show their stuff. If they can't impress the coaches they sit for the season or get cut. You have to EARN field time in the NFL. That starts with preseason field time.

And it's that way for all NFL players. There's no exemption for Tebow despite what his fans say. Like every other NFL player he deserves only what he earns through his play.