The Wizard of Speed and Time
Premium Member
join:2002-12-23
Plain Dealing, LA

1 recommendation

Dr Wizard to darcilicious

Premium Member

to darcilicious

Re: Renewed: Arrow, Supernatural, and Vampire Diaries.

I enjoy Arrow, but Thea, the poor-little-pouty-rich-girl, is beginning to annoy me. I get that you have to have some tension within the family, but I really wish they'd send her off to boarding school for at least 6 episodes.

Supernatural never ceases to amaze me. The writers still manage to hold my interest, even after all these years!

I've not seen one episode of Vampire Diaries. I'll quote the comedian whose name I can't remember at the moment: 'I don't care, I don't care.....'.

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium Member
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA

1 recommendation

SixOfNine

Premium Member

said by Dr Wizard:

I enjoy Arrow, but Thea, the poor-little-pouty-rich-girl, is beginning to annoy me. I get that you have to have some tension within the family, but I really wish they'd send her off to boarding school for at least 6 episodes.

I hear ya. However, she does give me a chuckle in an unintended way. Even though the actress is in her low 20s, which is usually a reasonable reach to pull off a high school student, when she's in that silly schoolgirl outfit she looks like a stripper at a bachelor party.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to Dr Wizard

Premium Member

to Dr Wizard
said by Dr Wizard:

I've not seen one episode of Vampire Diaries.

I haven't, either. Is that series based on one of the many vampire novels that persist these days or is it something new? I know True Blood is based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels, though I've never watched that series, either.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR

darcilicious

Premium Member

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th ··· _series)