All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

No idea
@spcsdns.net

No idea to shriva

Anon

to shriva

Re: Problem: connected but won't load pages after awhile..

I'm having the same problem. 10 to 15 minutes of speed that it dies. Disconnect and reconnect and it works again. 10 minutes or so later, again it dies. Pretty maddening. I even purchased a new modem in the hopes of correcting the problem. No luck and wasted the 50 bucks doing the modem switch. I would be interested in any ideas as well
shriva
join:2010-08-08
Grand Bay, AL

shriva

said by No idea :

I'm having the same problem. 10 to 15 minutes of speed that it dies. Disconnect and reconnect and it works again. 10 minutes or so later, again it dies. Pretty maddening. I even purchased a new modem in the hopes of correcting the problem. No luck and wasted the 50 bucks doing the modem switch. I would be interested in any ideas as well

Do you have the same modem and plan on sprint? and did you switch to a diff modem? or just get a new one of same model?

No Idea
@spcsdns.net

No Idea

Anon

On the Sprint BYOD. Went from the 598u to the 3g/4g 250u. Figured something newer would help. No dice. Still have to reconnect every 11 minutes or so.
shriva
join:2010-08-08
Grand Bay, AL

1 edit

1 recommendation

shriva

Did a wipe and fresh install of windows.

Full windows Update.

And its now WORKING! with no problems again! Can stay connected for 10hours no problem and open new pages at any time..

Never figured out what the problem was.. but i'm now ghosting my system every week or so so i don't have to go through a total wipe if it happens again..

I suggest anyone else having this problem to back up EVERYTHING they need (maybe even do a HD image just incase you forget something) and do a total wipe and reinstall, trust me its worth it to be able to stay connected..

EDIT: No Idea, If you do a full wipe and reinstall and get it working right let me know how you like the new modem, i was thinking of getting it myself too..