Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Myrdhinn

join:2003-12-20
Hamilton, ON

[INTERNET] Dude, where's my email?

My 3rd day with no email. Webmail can't connect 75% of the time and when it does nothing there either, and is it ever slow to do anything. I've already had calls of online orders being cancelled because I"ve not replied to sent emails and some because my email cant be reached. Thanks for losing me a lot of orders.
Expand your moderator at work

RedMageX

join:2011-10-06
Oakville, ON

Re: [INTERNET] Dude, where's my email?

Call into Tech support to have it checked out.

It's possible that in the past few days, the mail server is at max capacity and bouncing back emails going to you. I've had issues with webmail before and loading very slowly, and typically it was due to having too many emails on webmail.

Honestly, Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail is a better option to be honest, more organized, stored on your hard drive, and less stress

ruddypict

join:2010-03-24
kudos:2
reply to Myrdhinn
said by Myrdhinn:

My 3rd day with no email. Webmail can't connect 75% of the time and when it does nothing there either, and is it ever slow to do anything. I've already had calls of online orders being cancelled because I"ve not replied to sent emails and some because my email cant be reached. Thanks for losing me a lot of orders.

Well their mail system has been garbage for years now. Don't take my word for it, just check all the threads in this forum. I'm sorry you had to learn through experience.

If you need something that's free and more reliable, try gmail.

If you have serious requirements, I wouldn't rely on Cogeco or Gmail. Get yourself professionally hosted email.