spc
uniqs

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee to jofos

to jofos

Re: SWTOR

I still enjoy Anarchy Online. So enjoying SWTOR is okay if you like COMPLETE EA TAKEOVER RUBBISH CAKES. Other than that it's an ok game in my book.

BigReds42
Premium Member
join:2004-07-14
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

said by Phantasee:

I still enjoy Anarchy Online. So enjoying SWTOR is okay if you like COMPLETE EA TAKEOVER RUBBISH CAKES. Other than that it's an ok game in my book.

And that is something the "cool kids" just can't admit... it becomes cool to bash it so we just go sheepishly along and follow the herd.
jofos
join:2008-02-14
Irvington, AL

jofos

said by BigReds42:

said by Phantasee:

And that is something the "cool kids" just can't admit... it becomes cool to bash it so we just go sheepishly along and follow the herd.

Not really worried about being cool as I don't know any of you so why would I care if you think I'm cool. But the game has been out for over a year. I paid two sunscriptions, one for me one for my son, for 8 months and I just paid for another month a few days ago. How can anyone not say there is a problem when you can't even use your characters?
To be fair to BW and SWTOR I can now log into all my characters and for my inconvenience they are giving me some cartel coins.