spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

@comcast.net
reply to Giuffra316

Re: Fuel TV on Comcast

Just throwing this out there.. Based on an article I read, fox is trying to combat CBS sports net, NBC sports, MLB, nfl, espn, etc. I have a feeling they will give us fox sports 1 for "free" since they are putting their more permits content (UFC, NASCAR) on fox sports 2

psujim

join:2007-10-10
Reading, PA

I would imagine that MLB, College Football and NASCAR and some soccer will be on Fox Sports 1, which is what Speed will become, just because the number of households that channel is in is signifcantly higher than Fuel. Also, FS1 is rumored to start this August, with FS2 not starting until 2014. We won't know for sure until Fox makes the "official" announcement.

Mike Wolf

join:2009-05-24
Beachwood, NJ
kudos:3
reply to Guest

Guest, I really hope Fox isn't going to shuttle all the good stuff over to Fox Sports 2 and strong arm people to subscribe to a higher tier just to see it

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:3
reply to psujim

said by psujim:

I would imagine that MLB, College Football and NASCAR and some soccer will be on Fox Sports 1, which is what Speed will become, just because the number of households that channel is in is signifcantly higher than Fuel. Also, FS1 is rumored to start this August, with FS2 not starting until 2014. We won't know for sure until Fox makes the "official" announcement.

I just read that speculation is that both fox sports 1 and 2 along with FXX are supposed to start in august.

»www.sportsmediawatch.com/2013/01···-sports/