Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to Tx

Premium Member

to Tx

Re: Cruise line dead in the water

I'd do my research, have done it, and it says never go on a bloody cruise. I know I wouldn't enjoy it, and I don't understand why people enjoy it.

When it comes to things like Teksavvy or, let's say freephoneline, you go for discount or free, don't expect better than premium. I had a friend that used to go on 'cruises' all the time, but he always went on work ships. Less than ideal, but oddly, they all had back-up plans.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

said by J E F F4:

I'd do my research, have done it, and it says never go on a bloody cruise. I know I wouldn't enjoy it, and I don't understand why people enjoy it.

When it comes to things like Teksavvy or, let's say freephoneline, you go for discount or free, don't expect better than premium. I had a friend that used to go on 'cruises' all the time, but he always went on work ships. Less than ideal, but oddly, they all had back-up plans.

Discount services like teksavvy or freephoneline doesn't mean diminished service. Just slower, i'd consider Carnival a discount cruise line in a sense since they are constantly having issues and you should as history repeats itself expect possible delays on a cruise.

You should plan ahead on vacation anyways no matter what, especially if you're traveling. Always leave room for trouble. Point is, people expect you to research an IISP, same goes for a vacation spot you're going to or on.

I wouldn't knock a cruise quite honestly, i don't see how it wouldn't be fun to just get away, better then a hotel in some country you go visit. It's also about family IMHO. I've never been, i'd like to one day, but i'm not going without my famdamily.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

I go to Sauble Beach. Not expensive and very predictable, and everyone enjoys themselves.

I get motion sickness anyway, not sure if the pills would help. Cabins are small. No where to escape if you need too.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by J E F F4:

I go to Sauble Beach. Not expensive and very predictable, and everyone enjoys themselves.

Likewise.