spc
uniqs
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to IowaCowboy

to IowaCowboy

Re: ups time

Depends on who you're getting each from. I can get a basic phone line for around $10 before taxes. Bundling by the MSOs is mostly a ploy to get you to have all your services with them. Also your $200 per month bundle is high for most people, especially with 50/10 Internet. I can have bundles had for around $90 and at times lower.

IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
·Comcast XFINITY

IowaCowboy

Premium Member

said by TBBroadband:

Depends on who you're getting each from. I can get a basic phone line for around $10 before taxes. Bundling by the MSOs is mostly a ploy to get you to have all your services with them. Also your $200 per month bundle is high for most people, especially with 50/10 Internet. I can have bundles had for around $90 and at times lower.

The $200 per month is for all three services (HSI, Phone, and TV) with Comcast and includes two HD boxes and the host DVR. I own the HSI and phone modems. I absolutely must have caller ID so if you buy a basic phone line, then the fee for caller ID will wipe out any savings. I will not answer the phone if it comes from a number or area code I don't recognize. Anything outside of Iowa/Maine/Massachusetts/Connecticut I generally don't answer and let them go to voicemail.

I get all the premium channels and the Sports Entertainment Package so the Xfinity Triple Play premier works for me and that includes the AnyRoom DVR.