All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Sunfox
join:2003-12-14
Stouffville

Sunfox

What Rogers probably doesn't like seeing...

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
My Thursday outage. Annoyingly, this follows a different truck taking down my drop on Wednesday.
Expand your moderator at work

MJB33
join:2012-01-29

1 recommendation

MJB33 to Sunfox

to Sunfox

Re: What Rogers probably doesn't like seeing...

rogers got what they deserved.. not having the cables underground

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS

said by MJB33:

rogers got what they deserved.. not having the cables underground

That's not entirely Rogers' doing. They need permission from the municipality. Not to mention in North America, cable networks came about after many large metropolises were developed. Pretty sure people would be pretty aggravated to see added construction on roads and walkways.

Rocc
@rogers.com

Rocc to Sunfox

Anon

to Sunfox
I worked at that BMW dealership back in October 2012 putting on an addition. A truck took out all the wires back then also severing fiber optic cables...Stupid BMW employees/ car jockeys were driving over the downed wires all day until rogers showed up and nearly got into a Fistacof with one of the employees...LOL
Riplin
join:2002-05-13
canada

Riplin to Sunfox

to Sunfox
On the other side of the arguement poles can be a good thing as evidenced by the ease and quick installation of FTTH this year in front of my house.

Now if they'd only let me on the damn thing without have to take a triple bundle I'd be all set
Sunfox
join:2003-12-14
Stouffville

Sunfox

Grrr... I'm within sight of a Bell FTTN remote, but because the copper then runs in huge figure 8 and then drops down to a 60 year old trunk line before getting to me, I still can't get more than 3.6mbit upload speeds. I'm sure that by the time I ever get to see FTTH, it will be old news and everyone will be onto something else.
Sunfox

Sunfox to Rocc

to Rocc
Since October 2012, my Rogers service has been taken down a total of 5 times, all due to work at that BMW dealership (they're still putting on that addition).