All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf

Re: G4 is dead

Came across what the new logo may end up looking like for the Esquire channel. »logos.wikia.com/wiki/G4_ ··· channel)

egeek84
Premium Member
join:2011-07-28
Livermore, CA

egeek84

Premium Member

said by Mike Wolf:

Came across what the new logo may end up looking like for the Esquire channel. »logos.wikia.com/wiki/G4_ ··· channel)

Gross

Mike Wolf
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf

I must say, the goodbye videos for AOTS and XPLAY was pretty emotional. Liked the cameo of Leo LaPorte and Patrick Norton in the end.
SpHeRe31459
Premium Member
join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA

SpHeRe31459

Premium Member

said by Mike Wolf:

I must say, the goodbye videos for AOTS and XPLAY was pretty emotional. Liked the cameo of Leo LaPorte and Patrick Norton in the end.

Woah I missed that. I've only seen the goodbye specials in bits and pieces since they've been repeated tons, I just keep flipping by every now and then.

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

are u sure its gone? i still was able to tune into G4 Tech TV yesterday. man i miss those old episodes of The Lab with Leo Laporte, which were conveniently filmed in the omni tv studios on lakeshore/bathurst in toronto, canada
SpHeRe31459
Premium Member
join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA

SpHeRe31459

Premium Member

said by Pauly:

are u sure its gone? i still was able to tune into G4 Tech TV yesterday. man i miss those old episodes of The Lab with Leo Laporte, which were conveniently filmed in the omni tv studios on lakeshore/bathurst in toronto, canada

If you read the first post of this top you'd see that the U.S. version of G4 is not off the air, but it's programming is all done, all original programming stopped production just before the new year. It's about to be changed into the Esquire channel on April 22nd.

G4 Canada it a totally different channel and handled very differently from the US version.
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4_Canada

Mike Wolf
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf to SpHeRe31459

to SpHeRe31459
»www.g4tv.com/videos/6181 ··· goodbye/

»www.g4tv.com/videos/6183 ··· he-show/

G4 doesn't officially switch over to Esquire until April 22nd. »www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blo ··· il-22nd/

robot
join:2003-07-02
Darien, IL

robot to SpHeRe31459

to SpHeRe31459
That's probably why they've been playing James Bond movies for the past 2 months...