spc
uniqs

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman to Rook008

to Rook008

Re: [NFL] Tebow: No future. The lastest info.

said by Rook008:

That's just it, I don't think he sucks. But I think he's only good at one thing, and the Jets didn't have the players to make what he does do well work on the field.
So they stayed with Sanchez who has a knack for turning the ball over.

He didn't do anything well in Denver or New York hence why both teams didn't make him a part of the plan after seeing his lack of skills. Tebow is the next Jamarcus Russell.

btB
@rr.com

btB

Anon

said by Draiman:

Tebow is the next Jamarcus Russell.

Actually, Russell is trying to make a comeback. If Russell can show that he is mature enough to take the profession of being a quarterback seriously, then I suspect lots of teams would be willing to give him a chance. Right now though, he is a long way off at 310lbs.

»bleacherreport.com/artic ··· pisode-1

It would not surprise me if they are of the opinion that everything Tebow did well in the NFL previously was primarily because he was new to the league, so teams did not have much of a scouting report on his ability. Once he played more often, scouts found out exactly what he could and could not do. NFL teams right now probably do not think he can be effective at doing anything as a quarterback.

To NFL teams, it is simple. If Tebow cannot improve what he is deficient at, he will no longer be in the league if he wants to be a quarterback. As nobody is actually pursuing Tebow, he would have to show any improvement via free agent tryout or in another league. I know the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are looking for a quarterback. As far a I know though, his negotiating rights still belongs to the Montreal Alouettes.