join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to Epichappy

Re: Unlimited Internet option on Rogers for a limited time

said by Epichappy:

You all seem to be implying that teksavvy has an equivalent to 150/10... where is it? I have not seen it? Rogers has a faster service, and that is all a lot of us care about, please stop bitching about them. people know and it is just ruining these forms.

if u have not seen it then I guess its not true, maybe u should stop making statements until u know what ur talking about

Sanek

join:2006-08-10
Kanata, ON
reply to RogersElise

Did they extend this again or is the unlimited option not available anymore?

TOPDAWG
Premium
join:2005-04-27
Midland, ON
kudos:3
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

no it's on the site still. they'll do it long as bell does or till rogers or bell can find a way to make their offering better then 3rd parties or force the 3rd parties to be worse then rates will go up caps will go down.

»www.rogers.com/web/content/unlim···-_-slot2

Sanek

Kanata, ON

said by TOPDAWG:

no it's on the site still. they'll do it long as bell does or till rogers or bell can find a way to make their offering better then 3rd parties or force the 3rd parties to be worse then rates will go up caps will go down.

That just redirects me to the front page

vincom

join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

said by Sanek:

said by TOPDAWG:

works for me, im on tsi, so maybe if you are a rogers customer they're blocking the url and redirecting you, probably don't want you to see it lol

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2

Works for me Rogers 25/2 London.....

Sanek

Kanata, ON
reply to vincom

said by vincom:

said by Sanek:

said by TOPDAWG:

works for me, im on tsi, so maybe if you are a rogers customer they're blocking the url and redirecting you, probably don't want you to see it lol

Could be - I tried it at work and we have Rogers 150/10 Business connection here. I'll check at home on my TSI connection.

Some things with the way things are done with TPIA in Rogers land have hit my last nerve, so until they (Teksavvy in my case, but applies to all TPIA) figure this stuff out, I don't have the patience with them anymore.

The last straw for me was learning that because Rogers does not keep TPIA modem firmware up to date, they eventually will refuse to process any support requests from you when the modem firmware gets too old.

Not bashing Teksavvy really - just the overall poor state of TPIA in Canada.

MJB

join:2012-01-29
Reviews:
·VMedia
·ACN DSL

canada 39th in the world for internet access...
and it doesn't help if my step dad "paul" and his friend gerald doesn't support faster and cheaper internet. thanks
gotta to love the support from family for faster internet or getting people to take action... it's a pain in the ***.

Dones

join:2008-02-14
Toronto, ON
reply to TOPDAWG

I find it amusing that they keep extending the unlimited plan. Are they gonna lose that much money if they make unlimited permanent?

TOPDAWG
Premium
join:2005-04-27
Midland, ON
kudos:3

yes and when they think they no longer need it look for them to kill the plan or make it more expensive. They'll just say it was always a temp thing but now the network is overloaded and we're killing it for the customers own good.

mlerner
Premium
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON
kudos:5
reply to Dones

It's just a waiting game until the wholesale prices fluctuate again or Bell stops offering it.

RLBL

join:2012-11-26
Gloucester, ON

Yeah it is back on again

MyrddinEmrys

join:2011-11-29
Scarborough, ON

1 edit
reply to Dones

said by Dones:

I find it amusing that they keep extending the unlimited plan. Are they gonna lose that much money if they make unlimited permanent?

I just had a thought, maybe Rogers has come to the reasoning that promotions get more people to subscribe to bundles. It could happen, they are slow at times.