All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Fleeced
join:2012-10-06

Fleeced to enrolk

to enrolk

Re: Two users can't actively browse at the same time

That's a router issue. Try a factory reset of your router, redo your wireless and see if that fixes it. If not, you may need to replace the router.
enrolk
join:2002-04-23
Murrells Inlet, SC

enrolk

I took your advise and got a "Wireless Router", Belkin N600DB and I'll set it up Sunday. Looks like a good one. If I remember I'll come back to review it. Thanks. I knew that money fixes everything.
enrolk

enrolk

I did it and it was so easy a Cave Man can do it.
I say this because it's in my Man cave.
Built-in installation software is great and it updated is firmware automatically.
Always come to DSL Reports for the best advice. Thanks.

JustBurnt
@rr.com

JustBurnt

Anon

Make sure you secure the wireless connection and make the password long(24+ characters) using WPA2, you enter the password into each device once so there is no need to "remember" it, just write it down somewhere in case you need it.
enrolk
join:2002-04-23
Murrells Inlet, SC

enrolk

It came with a card that you store under the base and it has an 8 digit password but I was going to add to it just in case and bring it up to 24. Thanks for the suggestion of "Writing it down". I believe in pencil and paper, even in this day of digital storage.

I have a photographic memory, but sometimes it takes a month to a year to get the film back.