spc
uniqs
Tanker2
join:2012-09-18
Montgomery, AL

Tanker2 to mmainprize

to mmainprize

Re: Charter Internet Rate Increase

FWIW, the Charter rep I talked to to said they were rolling out a 15/3 tier in March. They also said no plans to increase the speeds of other tiers. Again, FWIW.
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

said by Tanker2:

FWIW, the Charter rep I talked to to said they were rolling out a 15/3 tier in March.

Shocking....you mean Charter is LISTENING to customers once again?

Anyone have more details....this is what I want to hear. If the price is REASONABLE (30$ mo) I would stay with Charter.

If they do this and bring back social media ...I am willing to forgive and forget the stupid things that the new management initially have done.

If they do the right thing (rarely happens) I would stay

mmainprize
join:2001-12-06
Houghton Lake, MI

mmainprize

Current price for 15 meg is $48 a month, but we all got deals of $29 a month. But deals are over is what we have been told.

If they do add a lower speed of 15 megs to the current line up then we must think it will be less then the old normal full price of $48 since 30 meg is $50.

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

1 edit

cork1958 to Tanker2

Premium Member

to Tanker2
said by Tanker2:

FWIW, the Charter rep I talked to to said they were rolling out a 15/3 tier in March. They also said no plans to increase the speeds of other tiers. Again, FWIW.

Man!

That HUGE grain of salt I just swallowed with my coffee tasted like crap!!

Believe it when I see it. Would be nice if they left the upload at 4 though. Yep, never happy!!