spc
Search similar:

uniqs
DanteX
join:2010-09-09

DanteX to sbrook

to sbrook

Re: All This UBB , Usage based BS was such a waste

What kind of scheme are they trying to pull with that one? Are they trying to give the illusion of completion?

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

Of course
Dreamwiser3
join:2009-12-18
Hamilton, ON

Dreamwiser3 to LastDon

to LastDon
What competition. Who wants that but us common people. Fvcking Bastards.

sbrook
Mod
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

It's time to raise another stink with the minister of industry about the continued inadequacies of the CRTC.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

said by sbrook:

It's time to raise another stink with the minister of industry about the continued inadequacies of the CRTC.

Are you kidding me? Christian Paradis is considered the Invisible minister. Not a peep from this guy about anything.

sbrook
Mod
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

Gotta start somewhere!
LastDon
join:2002-08-13

LastDon

there is competition is Canada?... only competition is who sends out the KY jelly to the customers first!

reality is. they knew what was coming..(the big boys) and want to tie customers into contracts but getting multiple services and stay with them

UGH this industry!

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

I'm about as cynical as they come and I don't think they were tipped off. This is business. 101. There is decision coming down the will affect your business. If it went your way, you've signed up a batch of customers, for more revenue at little cost to you.

If it went against you, you've still signed up those folks.

Now in the case of Robbers and VTL, do you stay pat and lose customers to your major competitors, and maybe not just Internet or do you match their deal?

Look when Bell imposed those drastic caps, Rogers held off for how long? signing up disenfranchised Bell customers.

No this is plain good business.

SDSarnia
@start.ca

SDSarnia

Anon

Will the CRTC get with the times and force big business to offer reasonable internet speeds and usage ? Do they not get wth is going on out there in terms of how people get movies and games ? You download legit stuff and watched streamed content (HD content) and you can hit 100 GB in a day easily.

Honestly I am so freaking tired of commerce, big business, patriotism, and so on.

There really needs to be a huge revolt in this world NWO style. People should all be allowed to have the basics plus enjoy some fun things without having to earn all this. You heard me right.

I do believe all people should serve some purpose to earn what is given them by having some sort of job in society to contribute to the greater good but it should not be done as it is where it is to just line companies and individuals pockets. The world is full of greed and evil and more. If commerce works then why does it seem people these days are more and more stressed and more and more unhappy ? Companies are also now buying our politicians and they are in turn selling us out.
DanteX

DanteX to LastDon

to LastDon
The Big guys flat out Lied when they were pushing for UBB . They claimed UBB was needed because of too much congestion and that heavy users were degrading the networks capcity. Now these very same people most notably Bell and rogers who were pro UBB are now selling Unlimited Bandwidth and apparently the need for UBB has magically disappeared .

These guys need to be chained shackled and brought before the peoples tribunal of Canada to answer for their crimes against our country.

click pits
@videotron.ca

click pits

Anon

said by DanteX:

The Big guys flat out Lied when they were pushing for UBB . They claimed UBB was needed because of too much congestion and that heavy users were degrading the networks capcity.

Well that was dependent on the ISP.

Rogers claimed congestion

Bell claimed their customers were thieves and also claimed congestion.

Cogeco flat out called their cherished customers thieves and anyone who used more than 60-gigs in a month a movie thief.

Videotron didn't care, they charged people 10$/gig for years. But also wanted to sue their customers for being both music and movie thieves.

Telus just agreed with Bell, all the time, and no matter what. They were/are Bell's lap dog.
----

Bell+Rogers+Cogeco+Telus+videotron=TV+payTV+ videoStoreRental=Bell+Videotorn=music business.

mathematical proof:
1+1=a+S(0)=Bell+cogeco+videotron+Telus+Rogers=telco+mafia+collusion=Controlling prices=S(0+1)=S(1)=2

I'll leave this for DillyHammer to explain.
DanteX

DanteX to LastDon

to LastDon
I have got to thinking about UBB and these lies fed to us by the big guys and was wondering what the feasibility of Filing a class action suit against them all for anti competitive practices , Collusion, False reports and undermining Canadas Ability to match the rest of the world in Internet access speed and usage.