how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bogs83

join:2012-12-31
reply to TSI Marc

Re: [Cable] Cogeco ATPIA migration - done

Does this mean that there will also be service in elora?

geokilla

join:2010-10-04
North York, ON
What happens to the people on Congeco network when the prices and usage changes due to the CRTC decision? Grandfathered?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
said by geokilla:

What happens to the people on Congeco network when the prices and usage changes due to the CRTC decision? Grandfathered?

No, we dont grandfather. It wouldn't be fair for others. We've never done that. What you see is always what you get with us.

That being said, I dont know that the rates will change all that much in the end though. The 6 meg one may be the most out of line I'd say... it's really going to depend on the CBB rates once the CRTC decision is out. We will be very competitive regardless, I can guarantee you that.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23
said by TSI Marc:

No, we dont grandfather. It wouldn't be fair for others. We've never done that. What you see is always what you get with us.

Tell that to our company, which is stuck on a grandfathered 15/10 price that is roughly the same price as 25/10 costs, but can't get 25/10 because we were told by TekSavvy that Bell would demand full new-install activation fees and tech visits for a simple profile change.
--
Developer: Tomato/MLPPP, Linux/MLPPP, etc »fixppp.org

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
We have a grandfathered 15/10 price? We don't even have a way to do that in our billing system.

I'll get the guys to look into this either way.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

mikee

join:2012-12-21
Gloucester, ON
kudos:1
reply to Guspaz
Hmm? I don't see 15/10 on their site. Only 15/1. Bell's site shows 15/10 25/10 50/10 for me.