spc
uniqs
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla to bogs83

to bogs83

Re: [Cable] Cogeco ATPIA migration - done

What happens to the people on Congeco network when the prices and usage changes due to the CRTC decision? Grandfathered?

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by geokilla:

What happens to the people on Congeco network when the prices and usage changes due to the CRTC decision? Grandfathered?

No, we dont grandfather. It wouldn't be fair for others. We've never done that. What you see is always what you get with us.

That being said, I dont know that the rates will change all that much in the end though. The 6 meg one may be the most out of line I'd say... it's really going to depend on the CBB rates once the CRTC decision is out. We will be very competitive regardless, I can guarantee you that.

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

said by TSI Marc:

No, we dont grandfather. It wouldn't be fair for others. We've never done that. What you see is always what you get with us.

Tell that to our company, which is stuck on a grandfathered 15/10 price that is roughly the same price as 25/10 costs, but can't get 25/10 because we were told by TekSavvy that Bell would demand full new-install activation fees and tech visits for a simple profile change.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

We have a grandfathered 15/10 price? We don't even have a way to do that in our billing system.

I'll get the guys to look into this either way.
mikee
join:2012-12-21
Gloucester, ON

mikee to Guspaz

to Guspaz
Hmm? I don't see 15/10 on their site. Only 15/1. Bell's site shows 15/10 25/10 50/10 for me.