spc
uniqs
prisaz
join:2008-08-11
Germantown, MD

prisaz to BZ

to BZ

Re: Billing $80/85 Ultimate HD - 1/22/13

The only way retention is able to honor this price, or even come close, is to offer, multiple 24 month discounts. That price is not even in the system, so it can not be entered as a bundle price. It was a software glitch, I believe caused by the new TV Tier that was added to the bundle builder, or ordering system. But I can't confirm that. Even at that point, there are only so many discounts the system will allow them to enter. So you may not get that low price, but if you have the order number and documentation printed out to back up the order, they may be able to come close. My $95 Ultimate order came through my bill at $139 at the end of Jan. So It took a few calls, but no I did not get Ultimate 75/35 for $95. I will not quote my price here, but it was not $95 or $139, but we came to an agreement. I am just waiting for the bill at the end of this month. I have documentation regarding what the new agreement was. So if you upgraded, and were charged the full price, you may have some power to get your price down pretty low, but not $85 or $95 for the Ultimate Bundle!
jimboe
join:2000-08-14
New York

jimboe

said by prisaz:

... My $95 Ultimate order came through my bill at $139 at the end of Jan. So It took a few calls, but no I did not get Ultimate 75/35 for $95. I will not quote my price here, but it was not $95 or $139 ..

This makes me laugh.

Why in the world wouldn't you, "quote my price here". Do you think they're going to investigate who you are on an anonymous forum to locate YOU in their system of millions to void your price?

Just dopey. (nothing personal )
prisaz
join:2008-08-11
Germantown, MD

1 edit

prisaz

said by jimboe:

said by prisaz:

... My $95 Ultimate order came through my bill at $139 at the end of Jan. So It took a few calls, but no I did not get Ultimate 75/35 for $95. I will not quote my price here, but it was not $95 or $139 ..

This makes me laugh.

Why in the world wouldn't you, "quote my price here". Do you think they're going to investigate who you are on an anonymous forum to locate YOU in their system of millions to void your price?

Just dopey. (nothing personal )

No, they (Verizon and others) know who I am, and I am well known at Verizon, and by others. prisaz here, and prisaz over there. So to not make waves, I did not post my bundle agreement, or my current bundle cost. Being that I spent a week at the CES 2013 as a guest of Verizon, and Director of Media Relations Bill Kula, I do not expect them to change anything. So if you wish to see my reasons for not posting all my details here, there is no reason for me to make things worse, by saying look what I pay. That is just silly, not dopey!

This is proof, I am who I am, and have no desire to upset customers. If you follow the links below, it will provide you some background in regards to who I am, yes Full name etc.. Yes that was a big glitch in the system, and was resolved. Now perhaps not everyone is happy, or will be happy about the mistake. What I was saying, is contact them, and they can be reasonable, if you reach the correct department. So no need to be sarcastic, I was just trying to provide some polite helpful advice.

My Post.
»forums.verizon.com/t5/Fi ··· 3#M18367

Bill's Kula's Blog. Along with our Full Names. So not so anonymous. Since many people read here and there. With a video of Justin and myself.
»forums.verizon.com/t5/Ve ··· p/533949

A direct link to the video on YouTube.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· youtu.be
jimboe
join:2000-08-14
New York

jimboe

touche then. You are the one out of a million fourm users who actually aren't anonymous. I commented based upon the (likely) presumption your identity is unknown.

I did watch the vid since you took the time to link it. Nice work

Someguy85
@verizon.net

Someguy85 to prisaz

Anon

to prisaz
Executive customer service can insert any discount they'd like, and I know from personal experience. I also work for Vz.

tkeppell
@verizon.net

tkeppell

Anon

Someguy85,

How would someone reach Executive Customer Service please? Appreciate if you could share the contact information.
Expand your moderator at work
billhere
join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA

billhere to tkeppell

to tkeppell

Re: Billing $80/85 Ultimate HD - 1/22/13

said by tkeppell :

Someguy85,

How would someone reach Executive Customer Service please? Appreciate if you could share the contact information.

A Google search will find a Verizon executive phone number in New York City. I used that approach to resolve an ongoing billing problem over a year ago.