share rss forum feed

Sukunai
Premium
join:2008-05-07
kudos:1
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
reply to Sukunai

Re: Winner of greatest level of futility award goes to....

That and religion tends to be fear focused, nothing like playing on people's fears of the unknown, and fear based to force obedience, nothing like threats of something really bad to make people behave.

I think the problem with sex, is it feels too good for one thing, but, the simple act of sex, in addition to being a lot of fun generally results in babies if done effectively, which when you look at it correctly is the creation of life, which is normally reserved for the gods, and thus, being able to do so, create life that is, tends to pull the curtain away from the wizard and expose him as a fraud.

Of course they need to have all sorts of dogma related to sex. Otherwise, people would tend to think they are too godlike having too much capacity to do anything god can do.

I didn't need god to be born, and I was not in need of god to have my son either. I don't need god to grow and apple. Nor do I require god to modify an animal.

And I merely need a brain that is willing to think long enough to solve problems in the now, that can be solved in the later. Some problems just take longer to solve than others. Just like some puzzles are easier than other.