spc
uniqs
DeViLzzz
join:2004-07-29
Sarnia, ON

DeViLzzz to mentro4

to mentro4

Re: IS Cogeco going to offer unlimited

Well sometimes it is about value too. I have VOIP phone I pay $19.83 inc tax for per month, cable internet from Start.ca I pay $62 n change for per month and I pay $31.99 per month for tv from Cogeco (minus sports pack). Point is in order to get these companies to give the consumer more in some instances you need to pay a little more sometimes to get them to change. Take money away from them and they will feel it. Btw you can get a discount with 2 services from Cogeco and I think the 3rd one only gives you a $5 discount if memory serves me correct.

Are you sure you are saving much by having 3 services with Cogeco ?

btw the VOIP phone I talked about well with that service for 6 months you only pay $14 and change and heck there are probably better deals out there that people have found

I find it hard to believe Cogeco really saves you that much and gives you good value in a 3 services bundle.
Phorkster
Premium Member
join:2004-06-27
Windsor, ON

Phorkster

Premium Member

said by DeViLzzz:

Well sometimes it is about value too. I have VOIP phone I pay $19.83 inc tax for per month, cable internet from Start.ca I pay $62 n change for per month and I pay $31.99 per month for tv from Cogeco (minus sports pack). Point is in order to get these companies to give the consumer more in some instances you need to pay a little more sometimes to get them to change. Take money away from them and they will feel it. Btw you can get a discount with 2 services from Cogeco and I think the 3rd one only gives you a $5 discount if memory serves me correct.

Are you sure you are saving much by having 3 services with Cogeco ?

btw the VOIP phone I talked about well with that service for 6 months you only pay $14 and change and heck there are probably better deals out there that people have found

I find it hard to believe Cogeco really saves you that much and gives you good value in a 3 services bundle.

I pay less than $8/month for my VOIP. $62 for Start with modem and about $90 with Shaw Direct for Satellite. Considering I was paying $110 with Cogeco for cable, $45 VOIP with Cogeco and $60 with Cogeco Internet.

Bundle Schmundle.