join:2002-02-04
united state
kudos:1
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
·Vitelity VOIP
·Charter
·Callcentric

Is Charter trying to get rid of the 100Mb internet plan?

With the $200 new install fee and the recent monthly price increases for the 100Mb internet, is Charter trying to move people off of the 100/5 tier to their 30/4 tier instead?

It does not even seem to be available to new customers on their website anymore, either.

Expand your moderator at work

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
reply to crazyk4952

Re: Is Charter trying to get rid of the 100Mb internet plan?

there not going to get red of it im thinking its more an attempt to discourage people from using it since they have had congestion issues with it

fredbisrad

@charter.com

what does charter care if they had congestion with it as long as they're getting their money? that's exactly how charter operates.

i very seldom visit these forums and what little i've read lately is nothing but BS from a totally incompetent company, or maybe CEO, leading said company.

sure am glad i live in area that actually has choice on internet. charter would be my very last choice for an isp!

if you'll notice what few posts i have ever made all come from charters domain. that's because i'm always tying to trouble shoot other people's crappy connections.

whoaru99

join:2003-12-17

1 edit

Charter doesn't seem to do too badly against other providers.

»/r0/download/2···/FCC.PNG

Premium
join:2012-06-11

1 recommendation

Charter WAS headed in the right direction BEFORE the new CEO came into the picture. Now with the Tom Rutledge in there he is sabotaging all the positive things that Charter had been doing right under the
OLD CEO Mike Lovett.