All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
kobisiva
join:2013-02-16

kobisiva

how to become a internet rogers reseller

I want to be a rogers internet re-seller. how can I do? they are looking any basic recruitment? or you suggest to join as a any reseller or wholesaler

rogersmogers
@start.ca

rogersmogers

Anon

As far as I know they don't do reselling for internet. And wholesale you need to become a TPIA partner.
kobisiva
join:2013-02-16

kobisiva

Do u know what the recuitment to become a TPIA partner??

nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium Member
join:2002-05-20
London, ON
Netgear R7000
Asus RT-N66
Hitron CODA-4582

nekkidtruth to kobisiva

Premium Member

to kobisiva
I'm pretty sure Rogers would be the ones you would need to contact to get information. This isn't an official Rogers forum. Their website would most likely pertain the information you're looking for, or at the very least contact information for department who deals with these types of requests for information.

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS to kobisiva

to kobisiva
You're asking for a world of hurt to become a TPIA. It's not simply just asking Rogers for last mile access, because that is all they will begrudgingly help you with. You need to build your own internet edge network to connected from the APOI entry point to transit providers to connect to the rest of internet. And that will be cheap affair. You're going to need capital, an investor or a bank loan.

If, as your topic title indicates, all you want to be is a reseller, I have read about providers who just resell TekSavvy services. Always wondered myself how that works or why it exists.