spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nothappyAGN

@74.83.229.x

ready to leave CB after only 2 months

The picture freezing is killing us. This is happening every night now. We have had 2 technicians out to the house for 1-3 hours each time, only for them to see the problem on one of our recordings, and reset the router. Unfortunately, they do not know how to diagnose and so resetting router seems to be their solution. I have let our sales guy know but have been struggling to get any email or voice response from him regarding this issue. The people at CB have all been very nice but this issue is just not getting resolved. My family is ready to kill me.

I don't remember this issue for the first 2-3 weeks however recently it is getting worse. Every show (we only watch taped shows) we lose many sentences as a result of picture freezing, lagging or timing issues. We have full fiber to our house with 50mb connection (only 2 tv's in the house).

Help...at end of rope for me and directv gave me nice offer in the mail to come back..i will give this 3 days to resolve, just can't take it.
btw,, the guide is slow and killing me as well

DeathK
Premium
join:2002-06-16
Cincinnati, OH
The other thread you've had the service 3 months and you're giving them 1 day to fix your issues. This thread you've had the service 2 months and you're giving them 3 days to fix your issues.

--
Photos By Greg Strong