spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

needhelp

@sbcglobal.net

Internet is being really slow lately.

Our 12Mbps internet is being really slow lately and only getting 1.8 download and 1.3 upload. It didnt happen till recently and was wondering if there is anything i can do or should i call and get a tech. Please help

Dennis
Premium,Mod
join:2001-01-26
Algonquin, IL
kudos:5

The only way to tell if something is wrong is to look at the RG stats or download and run the Uverse real time program to get stats.

»www.uvrealtime.com/

If your a member of this site you can post in the Direct forum with account details to have an AT&T employee look at your line.
--
My Blog. Because I desperately need the acknowledgement of others.

The Judd Family site!

ILpt4U
Premium
join:2006-11-12
Lisle, IL
kudos:9
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

The Realtime app only works if you have one of the 2Wire/Pace modems - fully functional with the 3600/3800/3801/i3812 iNID. It has partial functionality with the 2701-hgv.

If you have any of the Motorola modems (2210, 2310, NVG510) the Realtime app does not function

Dennis
Premium,Mod
join:2001-01-26
Algonquin, IL
kudos:5

said by ILpt4U:

If you have any of the Motorola modems (2210, 2310, NVG510) the Realtime app does not function

Good to know.

Tech007
Premium
join:2013-01-25
Belleville, IL
reply to needhelp

is this only one way? as in are your devices only using wifi or is this with a cable directly connected to the modem.

If its only wifi, try plugging a cable directly to the modem and see if you are getting the same results