VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

MartinM to Cloneman

Premium Member

to Cloneman

Re: Ring Group (Call Hunt) with music?

said by Cloneman:

I'm trying (mostly using VoIP.ms) to setup a call hunt with music instead of ringing. Here's the problem I have:

I can setup a VoIP.ms Ring Group, but there's no music option.
I can setup a VoIP.ms Calling Queue, but those cannot have PSTN destinations (sip users only)

If I have to use another VoIP provider, that's okay too. (as long as they have Canadian inbound DIDs)

We'll add optional Music on hold and an optional recording for your caller (example: we're trying to locate...) instead of a ring tone, on ring groups. It's also already on our incoming hunting feature.

We were planning to release this alongside our incoming hunting features but really it would not be complicated to add it to the ring group earlier. I'll check if there's a programer with free time next week.
lilarry
Premium Member
join:2010-04-06

lilarry

Premium Member

said by MartinM:

We'll add optional Music on hold and an optional recording for your caller (example: we're trying to locate...) instead of a ring tone, on ring groups. It's also already on our incoming hunting feature.

We were planning to release this alongside our incoming hunting features but really it would not be complicated to add it to the ring group earlier. I'll check if there's a programer with free time next week.

Very, very excited about some of the cool new features coming from Voip.ms. Thanks Martin.