Premium Member
join:2008-07-18
Miami

SanAntonioTx

Premium Member

Sprint 4g LTE Speed tests *San Antonio Texas*

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· zvyOmLP8

HERE YOU GO PLEASE LIKE I KNOW THE VIDEO IS SHAKY....BUT PLEASE LIKE IT

in the middle of the video the speeds really increased!
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32

Premium Member

I don’t know why I wasted 5 minutes and 11 seconds of my life watching that much of your video. I guess only for laughs and to point out inaccuracies as I did when you Photoshopped your ‘Symmetrical’ speed result from Time Warner. You haven’t showed for face here since then, until now that is.

Before you call yourself any type of ‘master’ you should learn about what you have. There is no Sprint phone in existence that has both wimax and LTE radios in it. The only devices that support both wimax and LTE are a mobile hot spot and a USB modem. Your Samsung GS3 certainly does not support wimax. So there is no chance that your ‘connected back to wimax’. And those speeds download speeds are not all that impressive so I’m not sure why you’re popping wood over them. I’ve hit over 18Mb down on Sprint Wimax before and hit over 50Mb down on Verizon LTE before.
SanAntonioTx
Premium Member
join:2008-07-18
Miami

SanAntonioTx

Premium Member

DAMN relax......Jeeze......ive hit 52mbps On Verizon 4g LTE.......and FYI.....I don't see many people doing speed tests so.....yeah Leave me alone if you don't like it don't respond that was my uncles SGS3 take a chill pill if you actually watched And i didn't photo shop anything....i don't even have photo shop......to expensive...anyways go find someone elses forum to bother
Jim_in_VA (banned)
join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA

Jim_in_VA (banned) to SanAntonioTx

to SanAntonioTx
who said WiMax figures into this at all? It was a Sprint LTE test. Looked valid to me
Expand your moderator at work
iansltx
join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX

iansltx to SanAntonioTx

to SanAntonioTx

Re: Sprint 4g LTE Speed tests *San Antonio Texas*

One-upping you because I feel like it:

Latitude: 30.27871
Longitude: -98.91557

Latitude: 30.27991
Longitude: -98.92053

These results were collected with my Galaxy S III on a practically brand new, microwave backhauled Sprint LTE site (well, the LTE was new...the site has been around for years) a couple miles SSW of where I was standing when I did those tests.

I've been using LTE on and off all day and, while I can tell the difference between it and the cable connection (50M down, 5M up) that I pay for in Austin, LTE is actually snappier in some instances...and faster on uploads! I'd feel bad about pounding the towers all day, but I think I'm still one of relatively few folks who even know that LTE is live here. Hence the speeds, which are definitely representative of a practically unloaded tower; I have seen better (tower near the middle of nowhere; I got 35.7M down, 13.5M up or something very close to that) but I'm not complaiining about 20M down and 10M up at all!