All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

LL NY
@verizon.net

LL NY

Anon

DVR - Scheduled Recordings missing (multiple days worth!)

Hi - anyone have this DVR problem:

For next 4 days, my DVR Scheduled Recordings are totally missing. I have about 10 different series schedules to record, but absolutely nothing shows up until a few days from now. And then after that one day of recording, then absolutely nothing scheduled in the future!!

Anyone experience this issue ever? If so, any solutions? I did reboot, but no apparent change....
djoropallo
join:2003-10-20
Maple Shade, NJ

djoropallo

Did you reboot the router, it seems all guide data passes through it. I have not been impressed with DVR performance lately, lots of sound drops and pixelation.
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth to LL NY

to LL NY
Sometimes the guide doesn't load properly.

Click the guide button. Use the FFWD button (>>) and go out several days (all the way to the end if you can).
Then go back and check the Scheduled programs. See if you get more than a couple of days.

Tarheel72
join:2005-12-18
Plano, TX

Tarheel72 to djoropallo

to djoropallo
said by djoropallo:

I have not been impressed with DVR performance lately, lots of sound drops and pixelation.

Yes I have noticed that as well. What's up with that? Was t here some firmware update pushed through?
sbernstein5
join:2005-01-18
10024-5650

sbernstein5

said by Tarheel72:

said by djoropallo:

I have not been impressed with DVR performance lately, lots of sound drops and pixelation.

Yes I have noticed that as well. What's up with that? Was t here some firmware update pushed through?

Not seeing that at all here in NYC