spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

slajoh01

join:2005-04-23

[WIN7] Uninstalling Multiple Programs all at once?

OK, this very annoying and Im not sure of this was the case with XP, but in Win7 it does not allow to uninstall programs all at once from the Programs and Features in Control Panel.

So, there was this case, were I had a Win7 PC slowness problem and I went to the Programs and Features list and this guy had 6 different versions of Java 6 and Java 7 installed and took me more than half an hour to uninstall all of it.

So as for example in this case with Java, is there any way to uninstall all the Java versions from the Programs/Features list all at once instead one by one?

No wonder this guys PC was slow, because he had multiple versions of Java i586/X64, SDK, Java 6, Java 7 you name it.......And took me half an hour to uninstall all of them one by one.

Thanks!

rfhar
The World Sport, Played In Every Country
Premium
join:2001-03-26
Buicktown,Mi

JavaRa may do tis. I have never had to unistall more than one version though.
»singularlabs.com/software/javara/

Kramer
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-03
Richmond, VA
kudos:2
reply to slajoh01

To the best of my knowledge, no version of Windows has ever allowed uninstalling more than one program at a time. In the case of Java where they leave unbelievable messes behind, they *-should* release a custom uninstaller that does exactly what you desire.