|reply to PToN |
Re: VoIP system
You mention 200 users and ~100 extensions in the xxx-xxx-50xx range PToN, any other details you can share?
Off the top of my head :
- LAN-only calling, or will this be going out via a WAN connection / PSTN?
- what type of connection for the above? Dedicated T1? MPLS? Cable / DSL internet connection?
- required features of the call system itself -- call hold, call transfer, hunt / skill group, is this for a call center
or more for individual user use?
- what longdistance dialing features are needed (if any)
- are user located in a single office, or multiple offices? Same city? Spread over the country? International?
Not a voip expert myself, but watching this thread with some interest for some pointers myself.