spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gregftlaud

join:2009-07-16

Speed tiers

I live in ft lauderdale, fl. I am currently on the Extreme 50 speed tier but need to downgrade to save money. I was wondering what is the next fastest speed below Extreme. I am confused b/c online it says Blast but the online chat agent told me Ultra. I didnt think Ultra existed anymore.

jaynick
lit up
Premium
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

You may want to consider downgrading to blast because according to a couple news releases blast will be 50/10 in the near future. You would be back to what you have now for the price of blast.

gregftlaud

1 recommendation

Yah i'm trying to do that with an online chat agent. Online in my account it says Blast is 58.95 but this woman is trying to charge me 78.95 for Blast

jaynick
lit up
Premium
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by gregftlaud:

Yah i'm trying to do that with an online chat agent. Online in my account it says Blast is 58.95 but this woman is trying to charge me 78.95 for Blast

FWIW, It would be better to call in to do that instead of online chat.

gregftlaud

1 recommendation

Yah i am going to do that i am assuming i'm probably speaking with overseas chat i have the local sales office number that wuld probably be better.

It's too bad comcast.com doesnt allow u just to make the changes yourself online in your account area.

catnapped

join:2010-11-22
Elizabethtown, PA

said by gregftlaud:

It's too bad comcast.com doesnt allow u just to make the changes yourself online in your account area.

Then there's no way they can convince you that you're making a horrible mistake by downgrading like they can on the phone!

gregftlaud

LOL true

AnonMan

@comcast.net

Those prices are correct.

Blast is 58.95 if you have TV service, if not 78.95...