Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mob
On the next level..
Premium
join:2000-10-07

[Apps] Sigh, what a hassle

Google should make the Google Apps for Android and Google Apps for Business integration and troubleshooting far simpler. It took far longer than needed to make Google Now work for all my email addresses. I know it's a few and far between issue for users, but when it happens, it makes life very difficult.

PeeWee
Premium
join:2001-10-21
Madera, CA

I have avoided Google Now as I don't understand the need or the purpose. If you could enlighten me I would appreciate it.
--
Iphone. Helping computer illiteracy become popular since 2007

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Comcast

My phone tells me when i should leave for meetings. If i have a meeting at 2PM set in google calender it'll beep around 1:10PM telling me it's time to leave and which highway to take and how long it's going to take me to get there.

My only problem is that it assumes you want to get there at exactly the time you set (2PM). That's not realistic since i'd like to get there a few mins earlier so most times i'm actually driving already when the phone goes off. Simple solution would be for me to change my times to 15 minutes earlier but i'm hoping google gives us options for setting this.

Another thing i use a lot is amazon tracking. If i get an email from amazon it automatically starts tracking the package in google now.

It'll also tell you live traffic to home anywhere you are (and to work).

I haven't used it for anything else but i do get the occasional stock prices and sports scores. It's also pulled up movie times when i was at the mall.
--
I found the key to success but somebody changed the lock.

mob
On the next level..
Premium
join:2000-10-07

said by Alcohol:

My phone tells me when i should leave for meetings. If i have a meeting at 2PM set in google calender it'll beep around 1:10PM telling me it's time to leave and which highway to take and how long it's going to take me to get there.

My only problem is that it assumes you want to get there at exactly the time you set (2PM). That's not realistic since i'd like to get there a few mins earlier so most times i'm actually driving already when the phone goes off. Simple solution would be for me to change my times to 15 minutes earlier but i'm hoping google gives us options for setting this.

Another thing i use a lot is amazon tracking. If i get an email from amazon it automatically starts tracking the package in google now.

It'll also tell you live traffic to home anywhere you are (and to work).

I haven't used it for anything else but i do get the occasional stock prices and sports scores. It's also pulled up movie times when i was at the mall.

Pretty much that.
--
Ich habe kein Mitleid - Me
You're a daisy if you do. - Doc Holliday
And as always, have nice day.