spc
uniqs

Grimm
join:2011-05-23

Grimm to Octavean

to Octavean

Re: The Walking Dead

said by Octavean:

...Tyreese (Ty) and his group (as noted not seen in this episode but probably locked up at the time as they don't have free run of the prison).

Just as a note: I watched The Talking Dead (or whatever that after-show is called) and they had the creator of the show(forget his name) and he confirmed that Ty and his group are NOT in the prison at all at this time. They left when Rick started seeing his wife at the end of the other episode.

Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

That's too bad then. Because its very disjointed given that they didn't actually show them leave between the two episodes. There is no reason to leave such a thing to the assumption of the viewer and I didn't see or hear any clues to this effect given.

In the book Rick and Tyreese were fast friends and they met on the road before going to the prison. He was a prominent character and he came to a prominent end. I suspect this wont be the last we see of him. Maybe he will come back and save their collective arses during an attack at the prison.

I'm still very disappointed with the onscreen depiction of the Governor. He is still just a watered down relatively uninteresting shadow of the book version IMO.