BACONATOR26
Premium Member
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26 to technocar2

Premium Member

to technocar2

Re: Unlimited Internet option on Rogers for a limited time

Assuming the promo code for unlimited doesn't kick out the other discounts.
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr

said by BACONATOR26:

There is no promo code for unlimited, it's a completely separate internet tier with no usage cap. It will work with any existing promotion, but any percentage based discounts will discount based on the price of the capped tier.
amd64now
join:2007-04-01
canada

amd64now

said by yyzlhr:

said by BACONATOR26:

There is no promo code for unlimited, it's a completely separate internet tier with no usage cap. It will work with any existing promotion, but any percentage based discounts will discount based on the price of the capped tier.

I called today and the rep could not tell me if my 70% discount would apply to the $30 dollars. If I am reading correctly to your post, the $30 dollars cannot be discounted 70% for $9.00?.
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr

said by amd64now:

said by yyzlhr:

said by BACONATOR26:

I called today and the rep could not tell me if my 70% discount would apply to the $30 dollars. If I am reading correctly to your post, the $30 dollars cannot be discounted 70% for $9.00?.

To be clear this is not a $30 add on for unlimited. These are completely different tiers that offer you unlimited usage. If you sign up you will have one line item on your bill. For example if you have Express it will say Express $81.99 not Express $51.99 and Unlimited Usage Add on $30. However, if you have discounts, it will discount based on the capped tier, so you will see Express $81.99 and then a $36.40 discount (70%) not a $57.40 discount.
amd64now
join:2007-04-01
canada

amd64now

said by yyzlhr:

To be clear this is not a $30 add on for unlimited. These are completely different tiers that offer you unlimited usage. If you sign up you will have one line item on your bill. For example if you have Express it will say Express $81.99 not Express $51.99 and Unlimited Usage Add on $30. However, if you have discounts, it will discount based on the capped tier, so you will see Express $81.99 and then a $36.40 discount (70%) not a $57.40 discount.

A little disappointing, but thanks for clearing it up.
kavmac
join:2011-10-20
Ottawa, ON

kavmac to yyzlhr

to yyzlhr
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
and here's a direct confirmation from Rogers for everyone: