join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to Thane_Bitter

Re: [Serious] NCoV in Hamilton?

said by Thane_Bitter:

Bravo to HHS for figuring it out and isolating the guy, down here he would have sat in the ER for a day or two contaminating the entire building.

Here in Kitchener had he gone to GRH he'd been sent home with a couple Tylenol.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium
join:2005-01-20

Ironically it would have put far fewer people at risk. I though St. Mary's won some sort of award not that long ago for prompt service, are they that bad?

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

said by Thane_Bitter:

Ironically it would have put far fewer people at risk. I though St. Mary's won some sort of award not that long ago for prompt service, are they that bad?

St. Mary's would have kept him. GRH: Grand River Hospital.

St. Mary's is #1 in Canada, and GRH is 213 out of 218, everything evens out in the end...
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium
join:2005-01-20

Sounds more like Great Reaper Hospice.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

said by Thane_Bitter:

Sounds more like Great Reaper Hospice.

If it was Hospice it wouldn't be so bad, at least you'd die in comfort. I agree with the Great Reaper part, though. They are better than what they were, although last week they cancelled most surgeries because half of the staff is away sick. Viral infection goin' around and making the nurses sick.
--