--

fartness
computersoc dot com
Premium
join:2003-03-25
Look Outside

said by Hayward:

Have you tried memory foam yet?

The reviews seem to say the same things happen to them too. I've been through this with memory foam pillows too. After a few years, they aren't very good. I replace mine about every 2-3 years.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

said by fartness:

said by Hayward:

The reviews seem to say the same things happen to them too. I've been through this with memory foam pillows too. After a few years, they aren't very good. I replace mine about every 2-3 years.

Memory foam pillows are different than the mattresses. I have a memory foam mattress and I'm much larger than you are and I have no dent in my bed. It's 100% flat after having it for a few years.

They're heavy as fuck though.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

JRW2
R.I.P. Mom, Brian, Ziggy, Max and Zen.
Premium
join:2004-12-20
La La Land
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to fartness

said by fartness:

said by Hayward:

Highly unlikely, as they are warranted for 20 years, while an innerspring is only warranted for ten years....

I have a memory-foam bed, best decision I EVER MADE, got rid of my backache, now I fall dead to the world when I sleep, no more tossing and turning all night.

It is like sleeping in beach sand, it conforms and there are no pressure points to bother you...

Go check one out...
--
Politics is a disease, we need a cure!
In constant search for intelligent life on Earth!
What part of "Illegal" is so hard to understand...