Have you tried memory foam yet?
fartness (banned)
Donald Trump 2016
join:2003-03-25
Look Outside

fartness (banned)

said by Hayward0:

The reviews seem to say the same things happen to them too. I've been through this with memory foam pillows too. After a few years, they aren't very good. I replace mine about every 2-3 years.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

said by fartness:

said by Hayward0:

The reviews seem to say the same things happen to them too. I've been through this with memory foam pillows too. After a few years, they aren't very good. I replace mine about every 2-3 years.

Memory foam pillows are different than the mattresses. I have a memory foam mattress and I'm much larger than you are and I have no dent in my bed. It's 100% flat after having it for a few years.

They're heavy as fuck though.

JRW2
R.I.P. Mom, Brian, Gary, Ziggy, Max.
Premium Member
join:2004-12-20
La La Land

JRW2 to fartness

Premium Member

to fartness
said by fartness:

said by Hayward0:

Highly unlikely, as they are warranted for 20 years, while an innerspring is only warranted for ten years....

I have a memory-foam bed, best decision I EVER MADE, got rid of my backache, now I fall dead to the world when I sleep, no more tossing and turning all night.

It is like sleeping in beach sand, it conforms and there are no pressure points to bother you...

Go check one out...