siljaline
I'm lovin' that double wide
Premium
join:2002-10-12
Montreal, QC
kudos:17
reply to NotTheMama

Re: [FireFox] Firefox 19.0 Final

Some less than others This build would be a stand-out on the buggy side.

chachazz
Premium
join:2003-12-14
kudos:9
Reviews:
·TELUS
reply to ninn

said by ninn:

gmail checker won't login to gmail at startup
it did till ver 18.0.2
have to login again in gmail account in ver 19.0
anyone has this problem
thanks

try Gmail Watcher - apparently working fine.
»addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox···watcher/

ninn

join:2008-01-26
kudos:1

said by chachazz:

try Gmail Watcher - apparently working fine.
»addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox···watcher/

thanks much chachazz
it only support up to 3 gmail accounts
can't use this too bad
--
Intel P4 3GHz, 4GB RAM, Win XP Pro (sp3), IE8, FireFox 18.0.2 Symantec Antivirus, Malwarebytes' Anti-malware pro 1.70.0.11000

NotTheMama
What Would Earl Do?

join:2012-12-06

1 edit

Something else you can do: use one of your existing Gmail accounts or create a new one, forward all incoming messages from the other accounts to it, and just check that one for new messages; use something like QuickPasswords for login to the desired account for replies or (less desirable) use Gmail's "send as" feature. You can use Firefox Portable or Private Browsing mode to keep the account checking separate from "regular" access.

Oh, yeah... there's also Postbox -- esp. better for Gmail accounts (actually makes better [correct] default settings for Gmail accounts than Tb does--less checking & unchecking of preferences in Account Settings/Options when setting up).
--
"Face piles of trials with smiles; it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave."

Racerbob
Premium
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
reply to Racerbob

Firefox 19.0.1 has appeared in the ftp site, but not in the releases directory yet. So it will be coming out soon.

Oleg
Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2

1 recommendation

said by Racerbob:

Firefox 19.0.1 has appeared in the ftp site, but not in the releases directory yet. So it will be coming out soon.

Cool thanks man

chachazz
Premium
Reviews:
·TELUS
reply to Racerbob

said by Racerbob:

Firefox 19.0.1 has appeared in the ftp site

For Windows 8+AMD Radeon specific crashes.
(ftp is not a release site - the file can be changed at any moment).

Racerbob
Premium
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY

I fully realize your concern about getting stuff from the ftp site, but Mozilla's behavior is predictable. First the new build(s) appear in the Candidates directory and then it is moved to the Releases directory and within a day or so it appears on the http site. It also seems to me that they would not make their ftp site so accessible if they did not want people to use it ? Either way, I was giving folks the heads up that yes, 19.0.1 is on it's way. I predict that by tomorrow all of the software download sites will be telling us that 19.0.1 is available and I will not see Mozilla stopping them from letting us know.

Oleg
Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2

1 recommendation

You can download it now from this URL »download.mozilla.org/?product=fi···ng=en-US

chachazz
Premium
Reviews:
·TELUS
reply to Racerbob

said by Racerbob:

I fully realize your concern .....

Far more interesting is the reason for a rather quick update...
quote:
For Windows 8+AMD Radeon specific crashes.