how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

HHI

@comcast.net
reply to andyross

Re: [Speed] Chicago speed changes

i take it chicago hasn't seen upgrades yet? From skimming through posts, i think i only noticed people in the suburbs reporting they have seen their speed increase.

asciirider
Premium
join:2000-07-25
Chicago, IL

"i take it chicago hasn't seen upgrades yet? From skimming through posts, i think i only noticed people in the suburbs reporting they have seen their speed increase."

You assume incorrectly. I'm on the SW side and have been getting the higer speeds since Monday.

ahhnold

join:2003-12-04
Orland Park, IL
reply to andyross

Don't know if this is related but I had my modem ip changed yesterday to 98.x. I have noticed more delay variability in routing since but my speeds have remained the same as before at 25/4.

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21
reply to andyross

I am going to close this topic, too, since people are using it to report when they receive the current upgrades. We need to keep that here, so it gets a link in the first post in that topic.

Here is the appropriate stickied thread ---> »[Speed] Report recent Extreme, Blast or Performance upgrades her

Please don't start multiple threads about the speed upgrades (Blast, Performance or Extreme). If you can confirm your city, state has received the upgrade, post in the designated thread as others have been doing since August 2012.

If you have a specific issue in regard to the upgrades (not receipt or non-receipt), of course it is fine to start an individual topic to discuss that issues. Let's just not fill the forum with huge threads so undefined they lose usefulness.
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .