uniqs
iamdrumming
join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

3 edits

iamdrumming to FiagaraNalls

to FiagaraNalls

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

Your February invoice just came came now, in the middle of the month? I already got my invoice for next month.

I do agree with your complaint though, that they don't give us a discount if an outage was clearly their fault. Like other ISP's, ikTel is get billed for the full amount from the incumbent for each subscriber, then we get the bill. When I was with Teksavvy it was the same deal when we went through their outages. Some outages were longer than 2 days, and we never got a discount.

r484347
@cogentco.com

r484347

Anon

said by iamdrumming:

Your February invoice just came came now, in the middle of the month? I already got my invoice for next month.

Their billing is weird. My last invoice was December, then next was March invoice with past due amount for 2 invoices. And no, there was nothing in spam folder either.

This is not the first time this happened.

Celery
join:2004-01-19
St Catharines, ON

Celery

said by r484347 :

Their billing is weird. My last invoice was December, then next was March invoice with past due amount for 2 invoices. And no, there was nothing in spam folder either.

This is not the first time this happened.

The last invoice I received from them was on November 6. I have not yet received an invoice since then. Nothing in my mailbox or spam folders either.

GreenEnvy22
join:2011-08-04
St Catharines, ON

GreenEnvy22

Oh I had that too when I was a customer. Allan will eventually realize and bill you several months all at once.
iamdrumming
Niagara Falls, ON

iamdrumming

I received my bill yesterday for the month of April. Either they're jumping the gun, or they're being proactive.

Last Parade
join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON

Last Parade

said by iamdrumming:

I received my bill yesterday for the month of April. Either they're jumping the gun, or they're being proactive.

They're being retarded

Awol
@cogentco.com

Awol

Anon

Haters gonna hate!
iamdrumming
Niagara Falls, ON

iamdrumming

Yep

Chromosome
join:2013-01-29

Chromosome

Anyone else without Internet today (St. Catharine's). My connection has been down past couple of hours.
Expand your moderator at work

sdt12
@start.ca

1 edit

sdt12 to Chromosome

Anon

to Chromosome

ive made my switch from iktel to start few months ago due to numerous connection/support problems. i'd have to say, start has been infinitely better for me. [deleted]
iamdrumming
Niagara Falls, ON

1 edit

iamdrumming

Good for you spammer, then why didn't you post this in the start forum?

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

1 recommendation

Gone

Premium Member

Telling everyone he's had enough of Iktel's shenanigans and decided to switch to Start who so far have provided him with better customer service is not spamming. He has as much right to post here as you do.

Seriously, unless you own the company and are lying to everyone here, you really have no reason to take this so personally. What's your deal?
Expand your moderator at work

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

1 recommendation

coaxguy to iamdrumming

to iamdrumming

said by iamdrumming:

Good for you spammer, then why didn't you post this in the start forum?

YOU'RE calling him a spammer for posting his opinion?

Pretty sure you're the ONLY iktel user to never be affected by the mass outages, and also the first user to post "I'm up and working fine", when anyone posts an outrage report on here.

That would be the spam in this scenario.

WiMax
join:2003-07-12
Canada

WiMax to Gone

to Gone
said by Gone:

Telling everyone he's had enough of Iktel's shenanigans and decided to switch to Start who so far have provided him with better customer service is not spamming. He has as much right to post here as you do.

Seriously, unless you own the company and are lying to everyone here, you really have no reason to take this so personally. What's your deal?

Gone, what is YOUR deal with trolling? You have a long track record for being one of the biggest complainers, whiners and KNOW IT ALLS! Frankly, calling the kettle black is your legacy.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

1 recommendation

Gone

Premium Member

That's pretty amusing coming from you Mark VE3JMR.

Awol
@cogentco.com

Awol

Anon

He sure hit the nail on the head!