uniqs
share rss forum feed

treeman
Premium
join:2000-07-15
Mcgaheysville, VA
reply to AsherN

Re: Square footage/Family size

We have talked about it over the last couple of years, and while not jumping for joy she has not said she dislikes the idea. I spent the last 28 years as an Arborist and it is starting to catch my knees. They were checked 2 years ago and there are signs of mild osteoarthritis, this will not be getting better anytime soon as it seem to be a problem in our family. While not a serious problem at the moment I am sure they are going to get me sooner or later. Seeing that the real living area of the house is on the 2nd level(lower level has large guest bedroom,bath, pool table, large screen bar area) I think that sooner or later the steps will get old just like me

leibold
Premium,MVM
join:2002-07-09
Sunnyvale, CA
kudos:10
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
said by treeman:

Seeing that the real living area of the house is on the 2nd level(lower level has large guest bedroom,bath, pool table, large screen bar area) I think that sooner or later the steps will get old just like me

Consider gradually re-purposing some of the downstairs rooms to minimize how frequently you move up and down the stairs with the eventual goal of being able to live entirely on the ground floor (make your guests take the stairs instead or possibly even rent out the upstairs unit).
--
Got some spare cpu cycles ? Join Team Helix or Team Starfire!