Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4 to DC DSL

to DC DSL

Re: [Rant] Stop & Shop

Click for full size
1/6 bbl bag
I contacted Kings Supermarkets in the past when they switched from 1/6 bbl paper bags to 1/7 bbl paper bags.* I got three calls back from a manager at corporate on the issue. They must have gotten a lot of complaints because the last call was to tell me they were switching back to the 1/6 bbl bags but it would take some time to deplete the stock of the 1/7 bbl bags and I should be patient.

* The 1/7 bbl bags were 3 inches shorter and therefore held a lot less.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium Member
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC

DC DSL

Premium Member

So you know reaching out does work. Poo occurs; there are far greater concerns than a store not having what you wanted when you were in. Get worked up over some of them.
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4

It's just that I have repeated problems at this Stop & Shop (the store also has a pungent odor). I don't have those problems when I go to Kings.
Bob4

Bob4 to DC DSL

to DC DSL
Oh, and then there was the time at Stop & Shop when the cash register came up with a price that was higher than what was on the shelf. It was a major production involving multiple people to get the price corrected. It took me over 10 minutes at the Customer Service desk for what should have been a simple transaction.

The store sucks. It really does.