spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

naive1016

join:2011-04-03

Internet Prices

I currently have charter internet but I have been having lots of slow speeds even though I am paying for 30 Mb down. I am looking at other options and was wondering what kinds of prices are available for ATT uverse. I live in Rosemead, CA and we also have a telephone line with ATT.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC

Start here:

»www.att.com/#fbid=ce3e7Sj6P4d

Drilling down through "Shop", then "Internet" I get:

For U-verse HSI:

»www.att.com/u-verse/explore/inte···3LCIJo2R

For "at&t Yahoo! HSI" (if they still call it that):

»www.att.com/dsl/shop/plansShared···rom=shop

There may be promotional prices for the U-verse HSI offerings; the regular DSL offerings appear to be promotional.

Poke around on the first page; they also offer bundles.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

Tech007
Premium
join:2013-01-25
Belleville, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T DSL Service
reply to naive1016

Like Norman posted. Head on over to the AT&T.com/Uverse ad check your availability and see what speeds it says you qualify for. That is one of the cable mistruths about giving you 30m is you are sharing your bandwidth with many of your neighbors and if a lot of your neighbors have charter than especially during peak times your bandwidth can really fluctuate

With AT&T your bandwidth is your own, not sharing with others. That being said depending on what the website says you qualify for and depending on what speeds are available will vary greatly depending on your location and what type of Uverse service you can get at your physical address

StillLearn
Premium
join:2002-03-21
Streamwood, IL

See »www.att.com/u-verse/explore/inte···ding.jsp for standard rates and speeds.