join:2008-03-16
Taco Town

Poorfellow to Bob4

to Bob4

Re: [Rant] Stop & Shop

said by Bob4:

Already covered:

quote:
I only go to this store because I can walk there from work.

So you're continuing to vote "yes" with your feet, and you don't have the capability to talk to the manager of the store face to face regarding your complaints... then complain about the time it takes to receive an emailed response from their corporate office?
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

2 edits

Bob4

said by Poorfellow:

you don't have the capability to talk to the manager of the store face to face regarding your complaints...

If they don't carry the type of garbage bag I wanted to buy, talking to the manager will not help. He's not going to produce the Glad bags from his hip pocket. And since I looked in the proper place for the cookies and the shelf was empty, there was no reason to think talking to a manager would help me. If they had the cookies, they should be on the shelf, and they weren't.

So there was no reason to expect that wasting even more time at the store would result in me being able to spend my money as intended.
said by Poorfellow:

then complain about the time it takes to receive an emailed response from their corporate office?

???
said by me :
Surprisingly, I got a prompt reply from them.
AsherN
Premium Member
join:2010-08-23
Thornhill, ON

AsherN

Premium Member

They don't carry Glad. Could have trie something else. Manager said he would have comped you a box of the other brand for you to try.

It's not unusual for featured on-sale items to be at the aisle caps.

Just asking a clerk about the cookies wuld have solved your problem.
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4

Glad > Hefty