Premium
join:2001-10-01
Parsonsburg, MD
kudos:1
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·Comcast

Just another lie ...

... perpetuated by the cable companies in order to screw their subscribers out of their hard-earned cash. The only thing that will solve this continuing problem is government regulation. Government regulation of the cabletv/phone/internet/wireless companies CAN"T be as bad as the screwing subscribers are getting now.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by newview:

Government regulation of the cabletv/phone/internet/wireless companies CAN"T be as bad as the screwing subscribers are getting now.

Wanna bet?
--
I will be perfectly happy if the budget cuts specified in the Budget Control Act go into effect. 3 cheers for the sequester. Take the money from the drunken federal spenders.

shimonmor
Premium
join:2000-12-30
Sedro Woolley, WA

1 recommendation

said by FFH:

said by newview:

Government regulation of the cabletv/phone/internet/wireless companies CAN"T be as bad as the screwing subscribers are getting now.

Wanna bet?

Pick your poison.

openbox9
Premium
join:2004-01-26
japan
kudos:2
reply to newview

said by newview:

perpetuated by the cable companies in order to screw their subscribers out of their hard-earned cash.

Wow. So you're being forced into giving up your money?

Androidian

join:2012-12-14
Purcellville, VA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to newview

said by newview:

I've found that those who believe government control/intervention can't possibly make things worse in a particular situation are usually proven wrong. After all, inefficiency and laziness are hardly choice weapons to use in a battle against ruthlessness and greed.
--
The only difference between Bush and Obama is the group they're wasting our taxpayer money on. It's time to elect responsible legislators.

jjeffeory

join:2002-12-04
USA
reply to openbox9

IF you want to participate in modern society, uh yea... This is like saying Oh so you're being forced to pay for rent or a mortgage. Good luck with that argument really...

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to FFH

It wouldn't be EXCEPT said regulation WOULD BE CONTROLLED BY THE INDUSTRY.

That's where the crap has to end. Regulators need to regulate and lobbyists need to be removed.
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

openbox9
Premium
join:2004-01-26
japan
kudos:2
reply to jjeffeory

I'm not arguing anything. I'm simply taking issue with the use of "screwing". That implies these 'poor consumers' don't know whats happening to them or that they aren't receiving the services they pay for.