how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jaberi

join:2010-08-13

2 edits

Montreal Officer 728 arrested after accusations of brutality

A Montreal police officer who was captured on camera spraying an irritant directly into the eyes of protesters has been arrested, but her legal fate remains as uncertain as her judgment in dealing with people.

»ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybre···863.html

jaberi

Montreal 'Constable 728' to undergo psychiatric evaluation after arrest

Read more: »www.ctvnews.ca/canada/montreal-c···LWm9hAhr

FiReSTaRT
Premium
join:2010-02-26
Canada

But their words were causing her physical harm by tearing at her heart-strings! Perfectly justifiable "corrective measures"

urbanriot
Premium
join:2004-10-18
Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to jaberi

I miss the days when cops could enforce the peace without repercussions for such actions. That big dummy a few seconds in got what was coming to him.

As far as I'm concerned, people shouldn't be able to lunge at officers without facing repercussions.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1

quote:
I miss the days when cops could enforce the peace without repercussions for such actions. That big dummy a few seconds in got what was coming to him.

OH PLEASE!

It's gotten to the point that if you look sideways at a cop now these power tripping,steroid freaks think you're fair game.

I'd wager that 50% of all cops in major cities,should be re-evaluated and given psychological exams.
--
Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.

copsupporter

@electronicbox.net
reply to jaberi

I compare it to sticking your fingers in a tiger cage at the zoo. The lesson is don't provoke anyone. People are bound to snap whether it's a postal worker, a bullied kid or a cop.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

said by copsupporter :

The lesson is don't provoke anyone. People are bound to snap whether it's a postal worker, a bullied kid or a cop.

Except cops are specifically trained to handle theses situations as they will encounter people who will provoke them.

Give me 90k a year, a job for life and their pension and I'll put up with a lot more provocation than this case.

urbanriot
Premium
join:2004-10-18
Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable

said by peterboro:

Except cops are specifically trained to handle theses situations as they will encounter people who will provoke them.

I agree with anon, I'd like to see assholes not provoking police, not sticking their hands in the tiger cage, not fucking around with cops. That way, when shit goes down they won't appropriately react since they've been passified.

Lunge at a cop? Baton in the face. That's what I want to see. (I'm okay with pepper spray too)

shrug

@videotron.ca
reply to peterboro

said by peterboro:

Give me 90k a year, a job for life and their pension and I'll put up with a lot more provocation than this case.

Or...
Just have a couple of kids (and no 90K salary to come with it).

TigerLord
Resident pentaxian
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
reply to jaberi

I hope she loses her job and her pension.

jaberi

did the students not call that a "peaceful demonstration" that cost millions in overtime for the cops?....there was no need of those actions from either side...

FiReSTaRT
Premium
join:2010-02-26
Canada
Reviews:
·Velcom

said by jaberi:

did the students not call that a "peaceful demonstration" that cost millions in overtime for the cops?....there was no need of those actions from either side...

With that being said, the police in Quebec have been known to use agent-provocateurs to incite riots so they can crack down on everyone. They got caught at a union protest.
--
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
—George Bernard Shaw