Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Gevurah

join:2013-02-22
York Haven, PA
reply to ekster

Re: Mech Warrior Online

Dude. That's great but just wait. We're FINALLY GETTING CONSUMABLES! WOO! GXP WASTING TIME.... airstrikes? HELLLL yeah.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3

Consumables will use CBills though! So I'll avoid it mostly... I first need to get all my Jenners mastered, and that'll cost too many Cbills as is.

Gevurah

York Haven, PA

I'm sitting on 25m Cbills. Gonna use those to feel more commander-y by dropping artillery on enemy soldiers.

Gevurah

York Haven, PA
reply to ekster

dupe post X_X

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Gevurah

lol... I am sitting at about 700 CBills right now

I'm also very happy for the training grounds. I've been meaning to rebind my controls to be able to completely control the whole mech with my mouse only, but I didn't want to screw around during matches on getting used to that.

Now I'll finally be able to pull it off.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to TheThing

Take the PoE discussion to the appropriate thread.

kthxby

RavenX11R6

join:2013-03-02
Mechanicsburg, PA
reply to ekster

buy a death Knell it's like a 4ml Jenner only as a commando and play it for a weekend you'll have lots o cbills in no time

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Jobbie

Im downloading this right now. I better have friends to play with tonight! My best best DSLR friend, Jobbie.
--
"This thread has more subs than the actual game." Phantasee, in reference to SWTOR

Gevurah

York Haven, PA
reply to Krisnatharok

Looks like we're on our way to a third lance

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Archivis

said by Archivis:

said by Savious:

No, you guys are playing the wrong game.

How's Diablo 3 treating you? Love crawling through those dungeons so you can junk everything you find so you can head over to the AH and buy your upgrades instead?

I...

Well you see....

First off....

Ahh screw it. D3 sucks.
--
"This thread has more subs than the actual game." Phantasee, in reference to SWTOR

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Savious

I will be on tonight bud add me in the game and hop on skype.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
reply to RavenX11R6

What's the price of the death knell again? About a 1500 MC? I might pick it up. I forgot about that 30% bonus.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Jobbie

Best best dslr buddies?

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC

Didn't you two break up last week?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by ekster:

Didn't you two break up last week?

Exactly my thoughts.
--
When on dangerous ground maneuver, when on deadly ground fight.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

I can't stay mad at him forever.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Krisnatharok

What should my initial $ investment be?

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC

Nothing.

Play the tryout mechs, earn some CBill with the cadet bonus and then figure out which type of mech and which type of weapons you prefer more. After you did all that, then you can ask for which one will work better for you.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Savious

said by Savious:

--

RavenX11R6

Mechanicsburg, PA
reply to Gevurah

said by Gevurah:

»mwomercs.com/forums/topic/102563···y1995414 more info on what's up in MWO this month

that's awesome

RavenX11R6

Mechanicsburg, PA
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

said by Savious:

yep... the cadet bonus is good for 25 or so matches you'll get to about 10million cbills which is enough for pretty much any mech in the game not including upgrades

Gevurah

York Haven, PA

And shockingly this game isn't P2W. It's Pay for Variety. So the 'hero' mechs give a 30% cbill boost and no discernable direct advantage.

RavenX11R6

Mechanicsburg, PA

said by Gevurah:

And shockingly this game isn't P2W. It's Pay for Variety. So the 'hero' mechs give a 30% cbill boost and no discernable direct advantage.

except the advantage of looking like a badass on the battlefield... wait no that usually works against you... never mind nothing to see here

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Gevurah

said by Gevurah:

Yeah, I really like that part. I re-jumped back in this game only last week with nothing at all (as my last time playing it was before the wipe) and within 2 days, I've already been able to shoot down Krisnatharok's huge Atlas with my tiny little Jenner.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

I stopped playing in closed beta before they adjusted the prices, the cbills per game and the repair, ammo buying.

I am amazed how this guys changed the game around to make it easy to approach for new guys.
--

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
reply to ekster

said by ekster:

Nothing.

Play the tryout mechs, earn some CBill with the cadet bonus and then figure out which type of mech and which type of weapons you prefer more. After you did all that, then you can ask for which one will work better for you.

Can I has flamethrower?

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC

Yes.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Krisnatharok

Are there "sniper" style weapons? It seems everything is lasers or missiles, and the HUD looks atrocious.
--

Gevurah

York Haven, PA

Yes, gauss and PPC's. PPC's have a min range of 90 but less heat than ER (Extended range) PPC's which have no min range.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Savious

said by Savious:

Are there "sniper" style weapons? It seems everything is lasers or missiles, and the HUD looks atrocious.

How have you never heard of the Mech Warrior franchise? These games have been around since 1989.

Your PC gamer card has been revoked. Show yourself out.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.